[Az-Geocaching] Event camp-out

Rush Harley rlharley at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 22:48:38 MST 2005

I am SOOOoo ready to head out of town and camp somewhere.. ANYWHERE... Work
or no!!
I don't have a 4-wheel vehicle so I suggest the following...
Somewhere like Seven Springs or Payson... that can be easily reacked via
2-wheel drive....
Offer a 'cache find' ... like other 'Event Cache's' and be happy for ANYONE
that responds. Count me in!! My 10 yr old son amd 15 yr old daughter need to
breathe some fresh air.  (so do I)
   If we are the only ones who show up... SO BE IT!, I'll bring the
Marshmallows and you bring the chocolate bars!!!
®ioexxo
oh

Message: 15