[Az-Geocaching] 4WD trip?

George Harris george at customcals.com
Fri Feb 25 08:53:59 MST 2005

Normally Team Dodge Podge is all over a trip like this. In fact, we have
been all over that area many times, and love to go out there.  A caching get
together would be awesome in that area.  The only reason we did not commit
was that we will be unable to get out there after mid-March due to me being
a bit (a lot) tied up with work. Now if it were this weekend, we would have
definitely planned on it.

FWIW, I have learned over time that you'll get about as many people to an
outing if you say "We're going to be (here) at (this time)" as you will by
extensive coordination.  People who can come, will come, and it all evens
out for the most part.

I'm just glad you even suggested it, because it means there are others of
our kind out there :)