[Az-Geocaching] 4WD trip?

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 22:23:25 MST 2005

Please do not consider my lack of jumping in as a lack of interest.
Our family is slightly out for a while as I am in training for SARA
and it is eating most of my time. I have not even been able to get
caches lately because of the amount of reading I have to get completed
in short timeframe.

 I do plan on setting the books aside and heading to Yuma this weekend
if at all possible.

Come end of June beginning of July I will be done with this phase of
training but for now it is all dedicated to learning the human anatomy
and what breaks where.

ShadowAce