[Az-Geocaching] RE: Geocaching: Team vs. Individual Statistics...

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Wed Feb 23 11:00:08 MST 2005

Remember those rocks I couldn't get over?  That was due to the donuts I was
running.  I have since put it up a >50-degree grade, although it was for a
short distance until I crested the hill above.  I've also brought it over
rocks in 4HI that were a tad more difficult than those with little effort.
I'll send you some pics when I go up north in a few weeks to run a 2-track
and the Morrison Jeep Trail up in the Beartooth Mountains later this Spring.

Those should prepare me better for the Jamboree in South Dakota.

Brian
Team A.I.