[Az-Geocaching] RE: Geocaching: Team vs. Individual Statistics...

Jake - Team A.I. insomniak at cox.net
Wed Feb 23 09:17:43 MST 2005

I noticed shadowace's message about getting my team mate back to AZ from MT.  Well... I practically talk to him every day on instant messaging.  I miss my friend, but I have to tell you, it almost doesn't seem like he left.  (except when I don't get to drop off his favorite holiday treat to his family.  Sorry Brian, I still haven't figured out how to ship them up to MT in one piece.)

Besides, do we really want him back with that Jeep of his? At least until we've all had a chance to make him look like the "out of state" cacher that he is now.

Jake
Team A.I.