[Az-Geocaching] Team vs Individual

Rush Harley rlharley at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 22 18:37:21 MST 2005

What a HOT topic! I agree with most everthing you all wrote, especially
TeamBlunder. ......

>That time with my kids was wonderful...my wife worked weekend nights as a
>maternity nurse when we were in AZ.  Geocaching was a way for the men to
>get out
>of the house to allow her to sleep.  We never did that many in a day, I'd
>say
>the most we ever did was an average outing for a lot of people, but we had
>fun
>doing it.  It gave me time to spend with them and really talk to my now 13
>y.o.
>son.

>So I'd have to say it would have been MUCH easier for me to find a given
>set of
>25 caches by myself, but it surely wouldn't have been as FUN...and I hope
>that
>is the reason we all do this, is to have fun.

   I also use Geocaching as an excuse to 'Air out the kids' AND to see more
of this BEAUTIFUL state we live in. Numbers don't really matter to , except
for trying to catch up with my buddy AZjammin! LOL. Since my children don't
live with me, every moment is precious when we are together and they have
some good stories to tell thier friends!

   With regards to Team VS Indi., well Having a team doesn't really help
because of the extra lag time while caravanning accross town.... then the
chit-chat and planning ....etc. I'd bet it evens out.
My 2 cents worth .....
®ioexxo