[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching: Team vs. Individual Statistics...

Jim Scotti jscotti at pirl.lpl.Arizona.EDU
Tue Feb 22 13:05:15 MST 2005

Sheesh Dirk, I had to take a long lunch break just to read your post.... :-)

Of all the cachers I know, I think you may well be the most obsessive - but
that's not a bad thing, especially in your case!  In a little over a year,
you've gotten well over 1000 caches.  Yet, even before reading your last
message, I had no doubts about whether or not it was "for the numbers".  It
was clearly not - it was for the caching experience as a whole.  All I had to
do was to read some of your logs to be convinced of that - you've generated
quite a few of the most entertaining log entries that I've seen lately (and
that doesn't even have to include your adventures on Razorback to be true..
%) ).  I think it is great to see your kids out there having almost as much
fun as you are too.

Jim.

Jim Scotti
Lunar & Planetary Laboratory