[Az-Geocaching] Vehicles

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Mon Feb 21 20:17:59 MST 2005

At 02:54 PM 2/21/2005, you wrote:
>'status'.  I'm thoroughly impressed when someone out there isn't afraid to
>get their SUV dirty in something besides a dust storm while parked in the
>driveway.  J  To knock even Jeep a little bit, it's the same way with the
>Grand Cherokee models.  90% of those who buy them rarely see a dirt
>road.  The other 10% are at Moab.

It is the same with in the Land Cruiser community.  There are us early FJ
guys, 40's, 55's and 60's.  There are also the 80 and 100 guys who are
mostly the types that spend $40,000 on their rig and drive it to the
mall.  Now that the prices of the 80's are coming down in the used market,
you starting to see more and more of them at places like Moab.