[Az-Geocaching] 4WD trip?

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 13:47:30 MST 2005

Mike and I would be interested in it, but we do not have 4wd. Can we tag along with anyone for this?

Scott Wood <scott at myblueheaven.com> wrote:Hey everyone,

After my bout of unemployment and under-employment, we are just now
starting to get back into the whole 4wd thing. We simply didn't have the
money to really enjoy it for the last couple years, especially when the
Land Cruiser only gets 10MPG on a good day. :-)

Before it gets too hot, I am wondering if there is any interest in putting
together a day trip out to the Florence area. Sort of in the middle for
almost everyone, and there are a number of caches out there that we could
team up and get. Sort of a El Camino Del Diable Strike Firce lite. :-)

If there is interest, we need to get the ball rolling on this so that we
can find a weekend that is good for everyone.

I think we could do an event cache either for breakfast before the run, or
at the end of the day for dinner.

Arizona's Geocaching Resource
http://www.azgeocaching.com

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898