[Az-Geocaching] Vehicles

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Sun Feb 20 22:58:24 MST 2005

At 10:17 PM 2/20/2005, you wrote:
around Florence are on some pretty challenging dirt. Anyone reading this
who's been out there have an opinion on whether the roads out there would
be more than a stock QX-4 can handle? The information might have a lot to
do with whether or not we can go, so we'd be grateful for any info.

That was going to be my next question, but so far the response has been
very underwhelming.  I have only had one response so far.  Unless there
seems to be some interest, I will not pursue this any further.