[Az-Geocaching] Vehicles

Mark S sublette1 at cox.net
Sun Feb 20 13:28:32 MST 2005

I bought a Wrangler Sahara in 1990 brand new. It has 137000 miles on it. I have had it four-wheeling in all kinds of places in Colorado. The original brakes only lasted 115000 miles. I am still stuck with the original clutch and exhaust system. At 128000 I had to have the rear seal in the engine replaced. Other than that it has never been to the doctor. It's like a Timex or an Eveready!

Mark