[Az-Geocaching] Re: 4WD trip?

Scott Sparks scottsparks1 at mchsi.com
Sun Feb 20 14:40:55 MST 2005

We (myself, AJ.JR and Flatiron) are in the planning stages of a weekend
long Event Cache in this area (east of Florence) for the weekend of
March 18th, 19th & 20th.   We've yet to decide on the exact location but
it would probably be a good launching point for the kind of 4WD
adventure you're talking about.

-- Sprocket