[Az-Geocaching] Vehicles

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Sun Feb 20 13:17:44 MST 2005

Is that one of those yuppie EssYouVees?

Brian
Team A.I.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Scott Wood
  To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
  Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2005 1:11 PM
  Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Vehicles

  At 12:27 PM 2/20/2005, you wrote:

    Ok, another question............    anyone in the group have a Jeep wrangler (or sport, x, or similar variation of it?).

    I am considering buying one and wanted to know ............ what should I be looking our for...... or reasons not to buy it.  Current car has 4 inches of ground clearance.   Want something for desert caching, hiking etc.

  First question, would it be possible to have you change the font you are using for your email?  That tiny blue text is very hard for me to read.

  Second, lets stir the pot some.  Forget Jeeps, I used to own a jeep.  Go with a Land Cruiser. :-)

  Arizona's Geocaching Resource