[Az-Geocaching] Vehicles

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Sun Feb 20 12:32:05 MST 2005

I have a Wrangler YJ, currently with a 2.5" suspension lift, soon to be adding a 1" shackle lift riding on BFG AT 32x11.5r15s.  At the rockers I have 23" of clearance with about 14 or 15" at the t-case.  When I remove the t-case drops, I'll gain another inch of low-center ground clearance, but have yet to scrape the skid plate.  You aren't really going to see anything in terms of clearance differences between the Jeep models currently on the market.  Only a lift/tires will change that.

Brian
Team A.I.