[Az-Geocaching] Shared Bookmark List

Scott Sparks scottsparks1 at mchsi.com
Fri Feb 18 13:12:04 MST 2005

After posting my previous question, I checked the forums and it appears
the only way (right now) to actually 'share' a bookmark list is by
'sharing' or postng the URL.  That beng said,  here is the URL for my
bookmark list;  this list is composed of the caches that I have done
that are the ''launching points'' for the "Log-Chain Adventures'' (tm)
that I have written so far,  for those that enjoy reading them.

http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=6c1a6f9b-2414-4e4a-96d4-9ee675ba9967

-- Sprocket