[Az-Geocaching] Phart

Burr Bunch burrbunch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 10:48:48 MST 2005

"Does the drive home in traffic stress you out? Then just sit back and PhART."

Areas where there are bus stops and no train stop will be posted "No
PhARTing zone"

At the Tempe Transit center, there will be an employee out there to
guide passengers. As it approaches, they will point with the finger
and say "Here comes the PhART"

Help reduce the brown cloud around our city and just PhART to work.

Just some more that I have heard.

Burr Bunch