[Az-Geocaching] Using Mozilla?

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Wed Feb 16 07:57:57 MST 2005

Thunderbird is lacking in quite a few areas, but is still a good open source
product.  One of my favorite plug-ins for Firefox is the 'egg cooker'.  It's
a little app that runs in the window and you can 'cook' either a soft,
medium or hard-boiled egg.  As useless as it is, I can start cooking an egg
and go back to work.  Out of the blue, the notification that my egg is ready
pops up.  It always makes me laugh, so it has value.  Another is the GWB
Idiocy Level.  A spoof on the terrorism alert scale, the current state is
'Mindless'.

Brian

Team A.I.

  _____