[Az-Geocaching] Phart

Rand Hardin rhrdn8 at juno.com
Wed Feb 16 04:23:57 MST 2005

How are you receiving KFYI in Montana?

I too heard part of the program about PHART.  It was hilarious!  Liddy and Hill were accepting slogans from the listeners.  I can't remember them, but there were a lot of references to gas, such as "save your gas and take a PHART."  ;-D

Rand (RandMan)

Brian (Team A.I.) wrote:

Ok, so I’m sitting up here in the arid land of 35-degrees, listening to Liddy/Hill, cracking up at the name of the new transit system.  PHoenix Area Rapid Transit, or PHART for short.  I didn’t hear the beginning of the show, and wondered why they were talking about it so much today, and now I know.  Oh, the jokes that could come from this…

Brian
Team A.I.