[Az-Geocaching] Detourdan

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 19:43:46 MST 2005

I was just reading thru some of the log entries for the Yuma Event Cache
that is coming up soon. On February 10th someone wrote a log saying that an
AZ geocacher, Detourdan, had passed away yesterday (February 9th). Detourdan
appeared to be a fairly active geocacher. I took a look at his profile to
see if I had met him before or done any of his caches. I happened to notice
he posted a note log dated February 9th on one of his active caches saying
that he was just checking on the cache and dropped off a Travel Bug. Does
anyone know Detourdan or met him before? Anyone know how he passed away?
Reading his profile, he seemed like a fun and adventurous person.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind