[Az-Geocaching] Unactivated TB help!

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 14 15:55:24 MST 2005

Went caching this weekend did a total of 14 (not bad for having a 15 month
old in the car eh?) and I picked up a TB 510332 at 1 of 2 caches. I tried to
log it today and it hasn't been activated?? What should I do?

Assuming there's no other way of identifying it (like a laminated card with
the TB's name that you could try searching on), there isn't much you can do
except to keep checking it. It's also possible that the owner of the TB
entered the number incorrectly, but entered a valid and unused TB number.
I've seen that happen before. About the only way to straighten those out is
to have the owner contact gc.com. But then, of course, you'd need the owner.

Since it hasn't been activated under that number, the thing probably hasn't
traveled very far. So maybe the owner reads this list and will realize
something isn't right. It might help to jog someone's memory if you posted
the cache where you found it.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena