[Az-Geocaching] Unactivated TB help!

EvilFISH EvilFish at cox.net
Mon Feb 14 15:52:49 MST 2005

email the owner and take it from there

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Apryl Clark
  To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
  Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 12:39 PM
  Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Unactivated TB help!

  Went caching this weekend did a total of 14 (not bad for having a 15 month old in the car eh?) and I picked up a TB 510332 at 1 of 2 caches. I tried to log it today and it hasn't been activated?? What should I do?

  Oh yeah and for great 4 wheeling in the city fun check out the Ballpark Surprise and has anyone been to the Formly Known as Westvalley TB Hotel recently? I tried to find it and it was MIA???

  Apryl

  4wheelingmirage

  Arizona's Geocaching Resource