[Az-Geocaching] RTW

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 14:18:43 MST 2005

If you are looking for a balloon symbol, I dont think there is one. ???  My
business is listed on the Mapsource MetroGuide North America and is shown
with a symbol that looks like a 'roller coaster' or something. Perhaps that
means 'entertainment' or ' amusement park'. Many situations consider my
business to be 'amusement'.... I dont think it is that funny though! :) LOL

However, as I understand.. the new Garmin Ximage software that is available
for download on Garmin's website will allow you to create your own symbols
to add to your 60C/CS (and perhaps other garmin models?). It also allows you
to create your own splash screen. I havent played around with it yet, so not
sure of all it's features. But, it sounds like you can really customize your
60C with it.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind