[Az-Geocaching] RTW & batteries

Rand Hardin rhrdn8 at juno.com
Wed Feb 9 16:07:36 MST 2005

Scott (RTW),

For someone who rushes out and buys a new GPSr every time a new-and-improved model comes out, I'm surprised you haven't sprung for the new-and-improved (longer lasting) batteries yet!  ;-)  :-D

Rand Hardin
(RandMan)

SCOTT (RTW) WROTE REGARDING STILL USING 3 YEAR OLD NiCad BATTERIES:

....I have seen some good deals on NmH batteries and charger sets (usually 4 batts and a charger). I have been wanting to get a set of NmH for a while now. But, I am stil using these old NiCads from 3 years ago!!!!!!!!  They dont last nearly as long as they used to, but they still work!!! So I havent been motivated enough to buy new batteries yet! :) LOL

Scott
Team Ropingthewind