[Az-Geocaching] Event Cache - Pizza Cache #4

Damian Nichols aznichols at cox.net
Mon Feb 7 12:22:06 MST 2005

Thanks TEF and RTW for the great event cache. This was our first and we had a great time (and the kids loved the pizza)! It was really cool putting faces to names and meeting some of the people I have emailed with over the past few months. So who won the GPS game? Who's flag was closest? (I know it wasn't mine)

It was really cool seeing the GeoCoins that Jake brought with him as well. Some of them were really intricate!

Can't wait for the next event now....!

Damian
GeoCrazy
www.geocrazy.com