[Az-Geocaching] If your interested

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 10:54:02 -0700

I realize that this is pretty much off topic, but thanks to my new job, we
are getting back into geocaching and look forward to not only starting to
get more finds, but also attend some events.

Things have been pretty hectic for me lately.  Spent the week in Denver,
and when I am in Arizona, I have been spending a lot of time up in
Phoenix.  Things should be a little more stable over the next couple weeks
or so, and I should be spending the majority of my time here in Tucson.

It does look like I will be in Wisconsin for atleast 2 weeks in October,
and maybe 4 weeks.  If I am only there for the 2 weeks, I will most likely
be going back in Jan.

After training, I will be traveling all over Southern Arizona.  My
territory is basically the Tucson metro area as well as the little towns in
the area.  Right now that includes Nogales, Green Valley, Sierra Vista,
Wilcox, Safford and Douglas.  There might be more towns added depending on
how good our sales guy is.  I will also be backing up Southern New Mexico,
Phoenix, Casa Grande and Yuma.  I anticipate atleast one trip to Phoenix a
week.

As for what I will be working on, here in a link.

http://www.delarue.com/DLR_Content/CDA/Pages/Cash/chtellerauto/0,2311,,00.html

These are the three things that will be taking most of my time.  Other
parts of the country do other things, but we basically only do these 3.  If
you look at the other pages, you will find that De La Rue is the world's
largest printer of money.

Sorry to bore you with a longish message, but figured that I finally had
some time to fill everyone in.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven