[Az-Geocaching] NASA screws up again

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 15:12:56 -0700

--=====================_73759760==.ALT

At 02:09 PM 9/11/2004, you wrote:
>Im just curious what inventions came out of that Russian space program?
>Theirs was solely a military and propoganda venture against capitalist
>society. Lots of good inventions came out of NASA, not just Tang. The
>technology for medical imaging came from them for example.

I would suspect that many of our inventions were the same things that they
invented.  Even though there was always a lot of espionage going on, there
were also many things that were logically developed in parallel.

--=====================_73759760==.ALT

At 02:09 PM 9/11/2004, you wrote:<br>
came out of that Russian space program? Theirs was solely a military and
propoganda venture against capitalist society. Lots of good inventions
came out of NASA, not just Tang. The technology for medical imaging came
from them for example.<br>
</i></b>I would suspect that many of our inventions were the same things
that they invented.&nbsp; Even though there was always a lot of espionage
going on, there were also many things that were logically developed in
parallel.<br><br>