[Az-Geocaching] New cache size

Roping The Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 18:35:04 -0700

I really think they should also make another category under micro. I cant
beleive they didnt. If micro is a log only.... then what are all these
microscopic caches popping up these days that cant even hold a respectable
size logbook (or even logsheet).... heck, some of them cant fit a logbook at
all and dont even contain logsheets! There should be a category for those so
I can be sure to avoid them! I think a 'logsheet' should be big enough to
fit a decent number of logs and also big enough to include the geocache.com
disclaimer on it to be an approved cache.

Scott
Team RTW