[Az-Geocaching] EasyMPS not work with XP???

Guy Aldrich listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 14:22:31 -0700

The pay version supports USB,I use it to load my Meridian and my wifes
Garmin and converts GPX files to PDB files which I then load into my
PDA!
The best thing I like about it is it will give all the waypoints
smartnames rather than the GCXXXX number it makes it alot easier to
identify!