?Re: [Az-Geocaching] Use of Geocaching.com for commercial solicitation

Brian - Team A.I. listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 29 May 2004 5:58:36 -0400

Not really giving the guy an option to ask, nor to sell me anything, I don't know what the true motive is.  What I do know from the messages he left, was that Ken had applied with them, and that they were wanting to talk to me to get a character reference in order to get him started.  What exactly that means, and in what capacity, I do not know.

Brian
Team A.I.