[Az-Geocaching] Use of Geocaching.com for commercial solicitation

Delora McCallister listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 28 May 2004 21:37:53 -0700

Coyote1022 wants Milkduds.... and we will take licorice whips, and a large
refillable drink....we may be here a while!....Team RED DOG

Peaceloveandgoodhappinessstuff,
Trust in God

it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/