[Az-Geocaching] Going to Saxmans Campout Cache Event, need a TB tag!

J H/TEAM 360 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 26 May 2004 16:09:08 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1419819371-1085612948=:60133

I am going to the Saxmans campout cache event this weekend...

1. Anyone else wanna go along? I am leaving on Sat afternoon and coming back on Monday...

2. I NEED a TB tag...if anyone has one that is not yet activated and would like to sell it to me, please let me know...

Jeff of TEAM 360

--0-1419819371-1085612948=:60133

<DIV>I am going to the Saxmans campout cache event this weekend...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>1. Anyone else wanna go along? I am leaving on Sat afternoon and coming back on Monday...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>2. I NEED a TB tag...if anyone has one that is not yet activated and would like to sell it to me, please let me know...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jeff of TEAM 360</DIV><p>
--0-1419819371-1085612948=:60133--