[Az-Geocaching] Stats

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 23 May 2004 18:26:27 -0700

I should be able to get to it after Thurs.  Right now I am slammed at
work because of the end of school (I'm the head of technology for a
school district for those of you that didn't know...).  Anyway, I've got
2 guys leaving on an already understaffed department and it getting real
interesting.  There should be a lull right after school gets out on
Thurs, so I should be able to finish the code before a couple hundred
computers show up and I have to build/configure them.  It's just a
matter of putting the finishing touches on it.  Right now it crawls
through perfectly until the the last few caches when it goes into a
infinite loop.  Fairly easy stuff... just need the time to make it work :)

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek