[Az-Geocaching] Speaking of TB's....

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 17 May 2004 13:29:22 -0700 (MST)

Hey Scott,
   Have you tried sending e-mail to the cachers who have not yet logged the
TBs in?  That might prod them along and solve your problem(s) too.  I'd be
quite friendly about it just to see if maybe they forgot to log the TB or
something.  If you never hear from either one after a reasonable time, then I
think you can just grab the TB.  Of course, if you don't hear from the second
cacher, you won't know which cache you found it in, but I suppose you could
at least make a pretty good guess as to which one it was.

Jim.

On Mon, 17 May 2004, RopingThe Wind wrote:

> Well, since we are on the subject of TB's....
>
> I was up in the Flagstaff and Williams area this weekend to enjoy the cooler
> weather, pine trees, and two of my favorite hobbies... ballooning and
> geocaching!
> .
> .
> .