[Az-Geocaching] Notification of new caches

Robert & Linda Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 17 May 2004 09:36:37 -0700

--------------040505030000030705050308

Good Morning,

After I logged in this morning I went to "My Cache Page" and found, in
the upper right corner, "List Newest in AZ"  You might check this link
first.  I have been receiving notices of new caches every week or ten
days now.  As Team Cow Spots mentioned, it might be for premium
membership and given to me when I joined 5 or 6 months ago.

Best to you and your,
Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite

David Thompsen wrote:

> It isn't. :)
>
> There was a free utility out there that would email you when something
> new hit your pre-determined radius, but after some programming changes
> on Geocaching.com a couple of months ago, it no longer works.
>
> I believe that new cache notification is a "coming-soon" feature of
> premium membership, though when that may be implemented remains to be seen
>
> Team Cow Spots
>
> SquishyGecko <squishygecko@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>     So I've looked all over the website and can't figure out how you
>     have the
>     site notify you immediately of new caches in your area. How is it
>     done?
>
> <http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=24311/*http://promo.yahoo.com/sbc/>

--------------040505030000030705050308

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Good Morning,<br>
After I logged in this morning I went to "My Cache Page" and found, in
the upper right corner, "List Newest in AZ"&nbsp; You might check this link
first.&nbsp; I have been receiving notices of new caches every week or ten
days now.&nbsp; As Team Cow Spots mentioned, it might be for premium
membership and given to me when I joined 5 or 6 months ago.<br>
Best to you and your,<br>
Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite<br>
David Thompsen wrote:<br>
 cite="mid20040517160137.59168.qmail@web12305.mail.yahoo.com">
something new hit your pre-determined radius, but after
some&nbsp;programming changes on Geocaching.com a couple of months ago, it
no longer works.</div>
of premium membership, though when that may be implemented remains to
be seen</div>
 style="border-left: 2px solid rgb(16, 16, 255); padding-left: 5px; margin-left: 5px;">So
I've looked all over the website and can't figure out how you have the<br>
site notify you immediately of new caches in your area. How is it done?<br>

--------------040505030000030705050308--