[Az-Geocaching] Should I archive this cache?

Brian - Team A.I. listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 16 May 2004 4:47:50 -0400

Y'know, disregard what I just said about that.  I was thinking the start near Zig Zag.  I noticed how close it was when I stopped by for the find a few weeks ago, but I still say that it shouldnt' be a problem.  The approving admin is usually pretty good about things like that.

Brian
Team A.I.