[Az-Geocaching] I'm Heading East - follow up

Mark Heitowit listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 15 May 2004 13:54:28 -0700

--------------020807010201010404000900

Tamo can already claim the Mine's smallest (cache, that is).

Mark
Magical Memories

Brian - Team A.I. wrote:

>On the subject of Mine's Bigger and Mine's Biggest!, I had thoughts about
>placing the anti-version of that cache titled Mine's Smallest!, but the
>negative connotations of such a cache kept me from following through with
>it.  ;p
>
>Brian
>Team A.I.

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Tamo can already claim the Mine's smallest (cache, that is).<br>
Mark<br>
Magical Memories<br>
Brian - Team A.I. wrote:<br>
 cite="mid00ac01c43aa4$45d2ffc0$0502a8c0@fbidaemon">
  <pre wrap="">On the subject of Mine's Bigger and Mine's Biggest!, I had thoughts about