[Az-Geocaching] Should I archive this cache?

ShadowAce listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 15 May 2004 10:01:18 -0700

hehe SquishyGecko.. You should move down to Tucson.. Your feeding out FTF's
left and right but not leaving them there long.. For those of us with no
unfound caches in the city, we would love your visits :)

hidden 27 Apr '04  disabled  01 May 04
hidden 24 Apr '04  disabled  27 Apr 04
hidden 24 Apr '04  disabled  01 May 04
hidden 22 Apr '04  disabled  27 Apr 04
hidden 21 Apr '04  disabled  27 Apr 04
hidden 15 Apr '04  disabled  27 Apr 04
hidden 15 Apr '04  disabled  27 Apr 04
hidden 12 Apr '04  disabled  27 Apr 04

 I would, to answer your question, most likely move the cache if at all
possible. You as the cache owner have the ability to change the coordinates
of the cache on the cache page by up to .1 miles.. So you could move it the
respected 528 feet from the cache it is currently sitting by.