[Az-Geocaching] 360 is going to Michigan

J H/TEAM 360 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 14 May 2004 18:28:16 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1133587171-1084584496=:38870

Well, I am flying outta Phoenix on Thursday afternoon, so I would not be against a quick meet at a local TGIF or similar place on Wednesday evening to pick up any TBs and take them along to Michigan (mini-cache event, anyone?), to pass along at the First International Cache Event...Camelback Mountain View Cache GCHA46 is kinda close to where I live, I might be able to make it over there and pick them up, if meeting at a TGIF is not possible....