[Az-Geocaching] I'm Heading East

Gordon L. Flatt listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 13 May 2004 16:52:52 -0700

Correction!  Highpointer did not take ALL the travelbugs and he left 3.

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of
Gordon L. Flatt
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 9:16 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] I'm Heading East

Highpointer went by today and took all the TB's out of "No Mines the
Biggest" cache!  If I can get the Coyote/Sand Dollar TB from him, I would be
more than happy to drop it anywhere you name!  In the mean time, I've
emailed him and asked that he return it or drop it in a local cache ASAP.  I
don't completely understand why AZC shut down two of his caches recently, I
was going to head back out to 04/04/04 again this weekend, but guess that's
out of the question now???  What's up with that Steve??  Enlighten us with
your wisdom!  Did you run out of goats???  LOL  :-)  Someone on the
listserve said they were going to Michigan to attend the First International
Geocaching Event in Port Huron and Sand Dollar also confirmed that he would
be there.  Was that Team 360??  If so, I would love to have that team take
this Coyote TB with them!

Gordon
Coyote1022