[Az-Geocaching] I'm Heading East

Steven Stringham listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 11 May 2004 17:58:23 -0700 (MST)

I am taking a family trip, by car, to Illinois at the end of the month. I
am hoping to find caches in every state that I visit. I too am hoping to
take as many TBs as possible, and bring back a bunch.

States to traveled: New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Illinois, Iowa,
Nebraska, Wyoming, Utah. (not Colorado - just not on the road I am
traveling - but all around it!).

Anybody got any for me?

Steven Stringham
StringCachers