[Az-Geocaching] I'm Heading East

HighwayHavoc listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 11 May 2004 12:52:20 -0700 (PDT)

--- Trisha <trisha@brasher.com> wrote:
> Hm, have you ever lived in the south??? I lived in Louisiana over a
> summer and barely survived. Why do you think I am in Prescott NOW?

Yep, done the South. I've lived in Virginia, Florida and Texas. Some
of the nicest people I've met are down that way. Of course I've swung
the other way, too: California, Nevada, Utah and Hawai'i. And now I
have Arizona under my belt (of course there are great people in
Arizona!). Where I haven't gone is up into the northern lands, except
for one winter in Chicago. Sorry if I step on any toes, but I ain't
looking forward to going that way again.

Mark