[Az-Geocaching] Help with a TB log

SquishyGecko listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 11 May 2004 09:58:20 -0700

Okay, so yesterday AZcachemeister archived his "Mine's Bigger" cache and
delivered the TBs to GCJCQ0.  This morning I went created a log on one of my
TBs as "Grabbed it from somewhere else" and just before I wrote a note on
GCJCQ0 to log it as being there, Team Red Dog posted a log that they'd
retrieved it.  So I deleted my log entry on the TB, however it still shows
as being in my inventory.  How on earth do I fix this?  My immediate thought
is to log a note on GCJCQ0 dropping it off, and have Team Red Dog log it as
retrieved again.  Any thoughts?

---