[Az-Geocaching] I'm Heading East

HighwayHavoc listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 10 May 2004 16:28:13 -0700 (PDT)

--- Gale <sonoralovesmommy@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Safe journey and all the best to you. We hope you will continue
> caching.

Ah, once caching gets in the blood....

I've been so bogged down with school these past few months, I've
hardly had time to breathe. This trip will therefore be extremely
liberating and I'm very much looking forward to getting gone!

>From what I've seen on the net, Georgia has a pretty good group of
cachers that meet once a month for training, potlucks, and what-not.
It'll be interesting to see how the atmosphere is over there. I plan
on taking some "zonie" items with me to spread the word of peace and
goodwill. Perhaps they'll let me bring some water back when I return
at the end of summer?!

Mark