[Az-Geocaching] I'm Heading East

SquishyGecko listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 10 May 2004 08:56:10 -0700

There are several TBs in Azcachemeister's "Mine's Bigger" including two or
three of my own.  It would be awesome if the bugs could travel with you and
get out on their journey! :-)

----- Original Message -----
From: "HighwayHavoc" <highwayhavoc@yahoo.com>
To: <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 6:29 AM
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] I'm Heading East

: OK Folks! I've been out here in the Phoenix area for two years now
: (third summer coming up), and this dry heat isn't working for me. I
: figure I'll head on over to Georgia for the summer where it's not
: only hot but MUGGY!
:
: Actually that's not the whole truth. I really don't mind (I even
: enjoy) the dry heat here, but I finally got myself employed -
: meaningfully employed, that is! I'll be heading east to work an
: internship as a hydrologist with the USGS (that'd be the Geological
: Society). I say "work", but I don't consider tramping through the
: swamps and streams, playing tag with the gators, work at all. I
: reckon it'll be a hoot!
:
: Bottom line is, if there are any travelling bugs that need to shake
: off the webs and get moving, I believe I still have some space in the
: car for 'em. I might have to shove them into the headlights, but
: it'll be cozy in there.
:
: Last thought (actually, there's never a last thought): when the
: "Shock Johnson" cache owner left town, I took custody of the cache,
: but now the little doo-dad has turned up missing. I've been somewhat
: leery about replacing the cache, simply because it is on private
: property and it's not clear to me whether permission was given to
: initially place the cache. After attempting to communicate with the
: homeowners association and not receiving any info that I can work
: with, I've decided to archive the cache.
:
: Mark A. Pedersen
:
:
: =====
: Never knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run, he hates that!
:
:
:
:
: Do you Yahoo!?
: Win a $20,000 Career Makeover at Yahoo! HotJobs
: http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/careermakeover
: To edit your setting, subscribe or unsubscribe visit:
:
: Arizona's Geocaching Resource
: http://www.azgeocaching.com

---