[Az-Geocaching] the main site

Sun, 9 May 2004 3:50:55 -0400

------=____1084089055235_Ll.0kaU.Yt

His ISP is the same as mine, Cox.net.  For the most part, everything is fast.  But when transitioning occurs from a single server environment to a web server farm, there's bound to be some glitching and I'm happy that the site is simply up and functioning.  At various points during the day, it screams others it runs well but not as fast as say, my personal system with only the load I put on it.  But it's like comparing apples to oranges.

So as not to sound like I'm speaking from a soapbox, I'll leave it at that.

Brian
Team A.I.

> From: Robert & Linda Smith <Lrsmith@cableone.net>
> Date: 2004/05/09 Sun AM 02:28:49 EDT
> To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
> Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] the main site
>
> Regan,
> I wonder where you are or who your ISP is???  I just logged 5 or 7 finds
> for today, Saturday, and did not see the slow speed you did????
> Strange..  I am on Cableone.net here in Prescott, AZ. Hope it speeds up
> for you.
> Bob Smith, Petite Elite
>
> Regan Smith wrote:
>
> > geesh still slow
> >
> > Went and did some caching and now I must wait... I think the upgrades
> > at this moment SUCK././

------=____1084089055235_Ll.0kaU.Yt

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Regan,<br>
I wonder where you are or who your ISP is???&nbsp; I just logged 5 or 7
finds for today, Saturday, and did not see the slow speed you did????&nbsp;
Strange..&nbsp; I am on Cableone.net here in Prescott, AZ. Hope it speeds up
for you.<br>
Bob Smith, Petite Elite<br>
Regan Smith wrote:<br>
 cite="mid003401c43569$b9eef520$bb180244@ph.cox.net">
must wait... I think the upgrades at this moment SUCK././</font></div>

------=____1084089055235_Ll.0kaU.Yt--