[Az-Geocaching] Lonesome Bush

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 08 May 2004 13:37:24 -0700

Brian - Team A.I. wrote:
> It's not what he found at Lonesome Bush, but another cache S of Casa
> Grande after the event at N Mtn Park a few weeks ago.  He and his
> kids stumbled upon a homicide just a few hundred feet from the cache.

I was going to add a sarcastic note to the message, but then I looked up
"homicide" in a dictionary and sound a funny note to add instead.

HOMICIDE, n.  The slaying of one human being by another.  There are
four kinds of homocide:  felonious, excusable, justifiable, and
praiseworthy, but it makes no great difference to the person slain
whether he fell by one kind or another -- the classification is for
advantage of the lawyers.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek