[Az-Geocaching] Benchmarks

SquishyGecko listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 6 May 2004 14:10:54 -0700

I didn't see it, but have just looked at your log and the photo you posted.
Interesting.  I'll have to pay more attention for these when out and about.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Atherton, Bill (AZ15)" <bill.atherton@honeywell.com>
To: <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 1:52 PM
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Benchmarks

: Because they are there.  Because they are old, many are not there anymore
: and some you may find are not listed so you cannot log them.  See cache
: GCJATR I just did yesterday (note you were there to, did you see it?).  I
: found a benchmark there but it is not registered so I cannot log it
either.
: If I find one I take a picture as proof and to note its condition.  I
: usually check for any benchmarks near a cache I plan to do just to see if
: can find it.  Note there is one by RTW-1 that can be logged.  Just adds a
: little variation to the hunts.
: Bill
: