[Az-Geocaching] Celebrity Geocachers

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 4 May 2004 15:58:38 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 3 May 2004, Trisha wrote:

> 2. He has a pic of him "geocaching with Jeremy". IS that THE JEREMY,
> or just a friend of his named Jeremy??

In his log for that cache, he mentioned his brother was with him, so that
must be his brother....

> 3. I think I already answered Scott's question. (Ah....<sigh>...
> people who don't watch Star Trek are SO uninformed!! ha ha ha, just
> kidding)

Yeah, some people.....  You might appreciate this (well, more than Scott
will, apparently....).  We were in "Smell-A" on Saturday at a horse show at
the LA Equestrian Center and Bill Shatner was there riding in the show (as
was a friend we were there to actually see).  I couldn't tell if it was the
horse or the rider, but he had a pretty mediocre ride compared to most other
riders we watched (and that from a novice!).  The most notable thing about
his appearance was the awful gawdy shirt he had on.  I think it might even
have affected the horses performance.....  :-)

> 4. So, Brian....Wil Wheaton? I mean, my 13 year old daughter is a FAN
> (has a crush on him) but YOU???? hm????  ha ha ha

So she has a "Crusher" on him?

Jim.

Jim Scotti
Lunar & Planetary Laboratory