[Az-Geocaching] Recovering missing caches

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 02 May 2004 11:42:02 -0700

GUY ALDRICH wrote:
> Thanks for your quick responce Brian!I just wanted to
> make sure your aware of the problem!

Oh, I'm more than aware of the problem, since it was my stupid mistake
that cause it in the first place.
I had a script go bonkers on me and deleted the entire crawling and
database managing system.
Unfortunately, the backup that I had was enough out of date that a
rewrite would be almost as easy and would lead to a better system in the
long run.  I wanted to do this anyway, but this situation sorta forced
my hand.  I had hoped to re-write individual pieces while the originals
continued to work in place.... oh well, such is life.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek