[Az-Geocaching] Mummy's Surprise (OUCH!)

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 17:59:09 -0700

Gale wrote:
> How much is this little gem? I think I may have found the perfect
> anniversary gift for Mike. Thanks again to geocaching.

That are usually around $50 to $60... Costco has them right now with a
nice mag light for $55 if I remember right.

At least for me, I would pay towards $200 for the wave, it's a
WAAAAAAAAY nice multitool, and extremely well put together.
(20 year guarantee)

Anyway, that enough advertising for them.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek

PS if you were talking about the Spyderco Wrench, they are discontinued,
but they sold for about $120 when you could get one.  The best part
about that tool is the knife... it IS a Spyderco knife after all.